Monday, September 8, 2014

Masterpiece in Progress

I'm honestly so stuck with my masterpiece that I just don't know what to do. I feel like this should be easy, like there's some big idea that's just bursting to be put together, but I just can't quite figure it out. I can't think of just one single question that I would like to pursue. It's as if the entire year will revolve around this one idea, so it HAS to be perfect. I understand that the big question should be something you're passionate about, and I'm very passionate about writing and traveling and learning about people. But I just don't know what I can do with that, because I feel like my masterpiece is supposed to be some huge community service project or something and I just can't quite put my thoughts together to figure something out. It's like I've got all the glue in the world but no broken pieces to put together. Either that or a bunch of puzzle pieces that don't quite seem to come from the same puzzle. Either way, I seem to be in a bit of a rut with this idea and I just hope that I'm able to figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment