Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hacking My Education

I like this English class. Not because of the English content and criteria involved, but because of the dynamics of it all. Everyday I feel I learn something new. Maybe it's not about English, though there's likely some way to relate it back to that, but it's useful information for the future. I never realized how passionate we all are about different things. We have writers, doctors, lawyers, travelers, physicists, teachers, the list goes on and on. And we all come together for this one short class period and learn. Maybe it's about literature, maybe it's about each other, maybe it's about the possibility of other life in the universe. We're learning. And I think that's the most important thing to keep in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment